Paul acts for business owners in agreements and commercial disputes. He advises on a range of issues particularly:
• Breach of contract
• Partnership/shareholder disputes
• Property disputes
• Intellectual Property disputes (including on line disputes)
Commercial deals and Intellectual Property:
• Buying and selling businesses
• Contracts and Agreements
• Joint Ventures, shareholders and partnership agreements
• Assignments, licences and agreements relating to IP
Acting for Executors and Will Disputes:
• Obtaining Probate and property transmission applications
• Advising trustees and/or executors
• Advising on challenges to wills and estate disputes
• Intestacy law and disputes.
• Family Provision Applications
He has been a partner in practices in London and Sydney. A former Counsel and investigative manager with US Multinational Intel in Hong Kong. Paul holds an honours degree in law and is a post graduate in international IP law from the University of London. He is admitted in several jurisdictions and is the author of several books.
Former in-house Legal Counsel with Hutchison in Hong Kong. Diane deals with commercial and property matters including development and leasing, purchase and sale of businesses, Wills and Estates, Disputes. She has practised in several other jurisdictions including New South Wales, the UK and Hong Kong. Diane holds an honours degree in law.