We pride ourselves on delivering sound, practical advice with an understanding of every client’s personal needs.
Nicole was Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2002, and to the High Court of Australia in 2006. Nicole went on to develop her skillset as a senior associate at a national law firm in Brisbane where she provided advice and assistance to clients on large commercial projects to now managing and owning Brennans Solicitors.
Nicole has developed her expertise in a wide range of commercial and property areas of practice including:
• Commercial building sales and purchases;
• Development of residential, commercial and industrial land;
• Leasing (commercial, retail, industrial)
• Residential conveyancing;
• Business sales and purchases;
• Contracts and Agreements;
• Share sales and purchases;
• Shareholder agreements.
Nicole also providers her clients with practical advice in all aspects of Wills and Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Succession Planning for structures, Superannuation Succession Planning and Estate Disputes.
Nicole’s expertise in Wills and Estate Planning means she can provide advice and assistance to clients in a range of matters including:
• Estate planning, Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Superannuation Binding Death Benefit Nominations;
• Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration;
• Advice to executors and beneficiaries of estates;
• Family Provision Applications, Will disputes and Estate disputes.
Nicole assists private clients, small to large businesses, and corporate clients and with her strong understanding of client’s commercial operations coupled with her experience gained over the last 20 + years, Nicole delivers a practical and results driven approach to clients matters.
• Bachelor of Laws
• Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
• Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
• Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
• Member of the Queensland Law Society
• Member of the Sunshine Coast Law Association
• Member of BNI Alliance Sunshine Coast
Paul acts for business owners in agreements and commercial disputes. He advises on a range of issues particularly:
• Breach of contract
• Partnership/shareholder disputes
• Property disputes
• Intellectual Property disputes (including on line disputes)
Commercial deals and Intellectual Property:
• Buying and selling businesses
• Contracts and Agreements
• Joint Ventures, shareholders and partnership agreements
• Assignments, licences and agreements relating to IP
Acting for Executors and Will Disputes:
• Obtaining Probate and property transmission applications
• Advising trustees and/or executors
• Advising on challenges to wills and estate disputes
• Intestacy law and disputes.
• Family Provision Applications
He has been a partner in practices in London and Sydney. A former Counsel and investigative manager with US Multinational Intel in Hong Kong. Paul holds an honours degree in law and is a post graduate in international IP law from the University of London. He is admitted in several jurisdictions and is the author of several books.