Paul acts for business owners in agreements and commercial disputes. He advises on a range of issues particularly:
• Breach of contract
• Partnership/shareholder disputes
• Property disputes
• Intellectual Property disputes (including on line disputes)
Commercial deals and Intellectual Property:
• Buying and selling businesses
• Contracts and Agreements
• Joint Ventures, shareholders and partnership agreements
• Assignments, licences and agreements relating to IP
Acting for Executors and Will Disputes:
• Obtaining Probate and property transmission applications
• Advising trustees and/or executors
• Advising on challenges to wills and estate disputes
• Intestacy law and disputes.
• Family Provision Applications
He has been a partner in practices in London and Sydney. A former Counsel and investigative manager with US Multinational Intel in Hong Kong. Paul holds an honours degree in law and is a post graduate in international IP law from the University of London. He is admitted in several jurisdictions and is the author of several books.
Former in-house Legal Counsel with Hutchison in Hong Kong. Diane deals with a range of matters including:
• Commercial and Property matters
• Development and Leasing
• Purchase and Sale of Businesses
• Wills and Estates
She has practised in several other jurisdictions including New South Wales, the UK and Hong Kong. Diane holds an honours degree in law.
Tegan our paralegal has had four years law office experience. Next year she will finish her law degree at the University of the Sunshine Coast where she topped her year in contract and tort. Tegan will be admitted as a solicitor in mid-June 2019. Already experienced in day to day legal work, she is developing an interest in the areas of wills and estates, intellectual property and property development.